- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/3-inch thick patty.
- Heat a large grill pan or nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Add turkey patties to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove 1 to 2 chiles and 1 to 2 teaspoons adobo sauce from can; reserve remaining chiles/sauce for another use.
- Mince chiles; combine chiles, adobo sauce, and ketchup.
- Put 1 patty on the bottom half of each bun; top each patty with 1 tablespoon chipotle ketchup and 1 lettuce leaf.
- Cover with top buns.