Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I created this dish in my own kitchen when trying to come up with a tasteful, low-calorie dinner. It's delicious!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets, fresh
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle desired amount of garlic salt, cajun seasoning, and pepper over tilapia pieces.
- Press several sprigs of cilantro on top of each piece.
- Bake tilapia for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Enjoy alone or with lemon!
Mollyjoy -- this was incredible. I "found" some tfrozen tilapia in the freezer and Googled "tilapia + cilantro" and found your recipe. It was such a hit! Had to tell you how much we enjoyed it. THANKS!!
A nice way to bake tilapia for a change. The cilantro dried out a little once finished baking which didn't look too appetizing - next time I will add them midway through the baking time. Very light and healthy recipe.
Was looking for a recipe to use some extra cilantro I had on hand. DH and I both enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!