1/1 Photo of Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken
Delicious and tasty grilled chicken. Originally found the recipe on www.artsy-foodie.com. Great recipes over there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the ingredients above in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Pour marinade over chicken breast and let flavors sink in for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 3Prepare your grill or broiler.
- 4Cook until temperature registers 165F on the meat thermometer.
- 5Let the chicken breasts rest for 5 minutes before serving, this prevents the meat from drying up.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 640.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 26.1 g