Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and tasty grilled chicken. Originally found the recipe on www.artsy-foodie.com. Great recipes over there!
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Place all the ingredients above in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour marinade over chicken breast and let flavors sink in for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare your grill or broiler.
- Cook until temperature registers 165F on the meat thermometer.
- Let the chicken breasts rest for 5 minutes before serving, this prevents the meat from drying up.
WARNING: This recipe contains an extremely a graphic Thai food photo. Beware, it is guaranteed to make you want to grab a bite before you proceed. You will be overcome with an affliction which will promote mouth watering, drooling and food sweats. I will not be held liable. Enter at your own risk.