Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very unique salad that tastes great!
Make and share this Cilantro-Scented Tofu Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the tofu into 1/3 inch thick slices and drain in a colander for 15 minutes.
- Crumble to tofu in small pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rice, cilantro, cucumber and carrots, tossing evenly.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a blender and process until well mixed.
- Pour the dressing into the tofu/rice mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Let the flavors blend for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Put the lettuce leaves on 4 plates; evenly divide the rice and place on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the onion over each salad and serve.