Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love fresh cilantro, you'll love this salsa.
Make and share this Cilantro Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Delicious and fresh - only draw back is the green bits getting caught in between your teeth! Thanks for posting.