I made this with Cilantro Rice, and it's to-die-for delicious. Super easy and terrific flavors. Recipe courtesy of The Daily Meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- 2Meanwhile, season the fleshy side of the salmon with salt and pepper and then add it to the pan, skin side down.
- 3Cook the salmon for 4 minutes on the first side, then flip the fillets and cook for 3 minutes on the other side.
- 4Transfer the fish to a plate and let it rest for a minute or two.
- 5To make the sauce, add the cilantro, shallot, lemon, and vinegar to the bowl of the food processor and pulse 15 times, or until everything is combined fully.
- 6Turn the food processor back on and slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream through the feeding tube until the mixture comes together in a smooth paste.
- 7Top the salmon fillets with the cilantro sauce and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar