Recipe by Roosie
Posted by request. Sounds good! For extra flavor try adding some cumin or lime juice.
Top Review by PaulaG
This is pretty good. I do think it will be better after it sits awhile. I used it immediately. Also, I think I will try adding some lime juice next time and I plan on there being a next time. :)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in blender/food proccessor and process until smooth.
- You could also chop a small amount of cilantro and put it in after your dressing has been blended for"chunks" of cilantro.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- This is one of those things that gets better as the flavors are allowed to blend, so you probably want to make ahead of time.