Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
you can easily impress your friends with this very delicious and quick recipe,can be a side dish or a quick spicy dinner. it is a very old recipe in Beirut, my hometown. Enjoy
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, mashed
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander (optional)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cut the 6 peeled potatoes into small cubes and fry them.
- Mix the cilantro and garlic in a frying pan with vegetable oil, then add coriander and salt.
- When the cilantro becomes darker, add the fried potatoes and mix together.
- Turn the heat off and add the lemon juice.
This is a great recipe! My family LOVED it! It was easy to prepare and also a great way to get rid of that cilantro left over from another dish earlier in the week. The lemon juice gives it a great kick (It was better than I thought it would be) YUMM! :)