Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This something that I came across on the food net work. I make it for family get togethers, its easy. I recently took it to a neighborhood get together and it was gone by the end of the night. I am still playing with it so suggestions are greatly appreciated :)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, chopped (I dont use as much)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves (I perfer more)
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 1⁄4 lb bacon
- salt and pepper
- chopped chives (to garnish) or green onion (to garnish)
- Cook potatoes until tender, stick into fridge for cooling.
- Cook bacon until crispy drain and pat dry.
- In a large bowl combine Mayonnaise, onion, lemmon juice, garlic and cilantro. Stir.
- Quarter the chilled red potatoes and add to the bowl.
- Chop up bacon coursly (I use a food processer) and add to the bowl.
- Add salt or peper for taste.
- Add green onions or chives for garnish.