Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another of my finds on www.ilovepickles.com that sounds deliciously different and very easy. Can be served on fish, chicken or turkey.
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, fresh loosely packed (also called coriander)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, fresh loosely packed
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons marinated cherry peppers (the pickled variety, seeded & minced)
- In blender or food processor, blend first seven ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in pickled cherry peppers.