Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very good marinade for chicken! The chicken itself comes out very moist and full of flavor. Definitely one to try. Taken from Weber's Real Grilling.
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, and tender stems
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley, and tender stems
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a food processor, finely chop the walnuts and garlic.
- Add cilantro, parsley, salt and pepper and process until finely chopped.
- With processor running, slowly add the oil to create a smoothe puree.
- Place chicken in large, resealable bag plastic bag, add the marinade and seal tightly.
- Make sure marinade is evenly distributed on all the chicken tenders.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and thread on skewers.
- Grill over direct high heat for about 6 to 8 mins, turning over once.
- Serve warm with lime wedges.
Excellent way to grill chicken. I left my chicken breasts whole, since I was in a hurry. I've made this a few times and the chicken is very versatile in other dishes. Thanks Tinebean, for another way to grill chicken! Roxygirl