Recipe by tinebean21
Very good marinade for chicken! The chicken itself comes out very moist and full of flavor. Definitely one to try. Taken from Weber's Real Grilling.
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
Excellent way to grill chicken. I left my chicken breasts whole, since I was in a hurry. I've made this a few times and the chicken is very versatile in other dishes. Thanks Tinebean, for another way to grill chicken! Roxygirl
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, and tender stems
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley, and tender stems
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, finely chop the walnuts and garlic.
- Add cilantro, parsley, salt and pepper and process until finely chopped.
- With processor running, slowly add the oil to create a smoothe puree.
- Place chicken in large, resealable bag plastic bag, add the marinade and seal tightly.
- Make sure marinade is evenly distributed on all the chicken tenders.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and thread on skewers.
- Grill over direct high heat for about 6 to 8 mins, turning over once.
- Serve warm with lime wedges.