Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A health magazine that I receive with my organic food delivery had this recipe. it states that new research into IBD (Iritable Bowl Disease) benefits from doses of ginger, turmeric, flax, and hemp seeds. Here is one of the recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cilantro leaves, packed
- 10 large fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, and flax oil combined (adjust up to 1/2 cup as necessary)
- Chop cilantro, spinach, cashews, and garlic in food processor until fine.
- Add oil and remaining ingredients and blend until incorporated.
- Pesto keeps for one week if stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
I made this to go on a cold pasta salad. Delicious! I seved the pasta sald on a bed of spinach and corn and black olives. Rave reviews :)
This is great on Pasta!