Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Toasted pine nuts may be used ijn place of the pumpkin seeds, this complete recipe may doubled --- to freeze, divide into ice cube trays, freeze until completely hard then transfer to ziploc freezer bags.
- 1⁄2 cup loosely-packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 cup loosley-packed fresh flat leaf parsley
- 3 small fresh garlic cloves (or use 2 large cloves)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup olive oil (use 1/3 cup for a a more saucy version)
- Pulse the first 6 ingredients in a food processor 10 times or just until chopped.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the mixture and pulse another 5-6 times or until a coarse mixture forms.
- Cover and chill until ready to use.