Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is great with curry dishes or spicy barbequed meat.
Make and share this Cilantro-Mint Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 1 bunch mint leaf, stems removed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- Put everything in blender or food processor and blend well.
I omitted the yogurt and this was really tasty with pakoras.
Served this with pakoras, and it was ok. I too omitted the yogurt and had problems getting a smooth consistancy, but I would try again.
Excellent chutney. Also had without yougurt as Carol suggested. Very very good.