Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the South Beach Diet book. You can use this as a dip or salad dressing. It's great on lettuce wraps, and as a condiment for chicken or fish. Very good with salmon. It's also very fast and easy to prepare. NOTE to you South Beach Dieters - this is right out of the book. You can use reduced fat, but not fat-free mayo. Fat-free has too much sugar.
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup loosely packed cilantro leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator.
I love this on fish - I serve it on mahi-mahi burgers and fish tacos. It's the perfect blend of flavors to compliment fish.
This is so good!
This is also great on hotdogs with ketchup and crunched up chips....awesome!! Lost my recipe, Thanks for sharing.