Recipe by GaylaJ
Fantastic tartar sauce adapted from Gourmet magazine.
Top Review by Lindsay Ginn
I really dug this! I thought it could have used a little more acidity (and admittedly I couldn't find my capers) but the flavors were awesome together! I used "Just Mayo" for the mayonnaise which I highly recommend.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh jalapeno chile, including seeds