Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The flavors in this sauce blend perfectly, creating a fabulous topping for soft tacos, fajitas, nachos and similar dishes.
- 3 minced garlic cloves (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon mild salsa verde (tomatillo salsa)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (NOT salad dressing)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (The sauce is best if refrigerated for at least an 1/2 hour to allow flavors to blend).
This came out really good. Almost like a Mexican Tzatziki sauce. Spooned mine over homemade chimi's. Thanks!