Recipe by AmyZoe
This is very tasty. I baked it in the oven instead of microwaving. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces salmon (two 6 inch salmon fillets)
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon and lime wedges.
- Place fillets skin side down in a greased 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe dish and top with sour cream mixture.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lime wedges.