Recipe by cookiedog
This was served at Paula Deen's 60th Birthday Party. I'm not waiting until my B-day to try it.
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended ( Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients in food processor except mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Process until cilantro is fine. Add mayonnaise and process just until blended. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook's Note: This sauce is good with any seafood or fish, especially salmon. I plan on using it the next time I make tuna cakes.