Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really yummy, easy version of hummus that one of my best buddies gave to me. I just can't get enough of it!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans garbanzo beans (drain, but keep liquid)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (or more for your own taste)
- 2 limes, juice of (or more for your own taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- cilantro (to your taste, I put a ton in)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 dashes salt
- Add all ingredients to the food processer and pulverize. If the hummus is too dry, you can add the leftover liquid from the drained garbanzo beans.
I really enjoyed this recipe, I cut back on the cayenne 1/4 tsp and only had 1 lime and I will definately make this again. The spice combination is great!
Tasty hummus! I made half a recipe today to dip pitas with our dinner and enjoyed it a lot. I made as stated but without the coriander seeds. I used about 2 tablespoons (packed) of cilantro. I used 1 tablespoon of tahini instead of the olive oil. Thanks for posting, it's a nice change from typical hummus.