1/1 Photo of Cilantro Lime Grilled Tofu
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
I'm trying to find more ways to barbeque tofu instead of meat. This recipe, adapted from vegetarian.about.com, has the tropical taste I was after.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press tofu well and slice into 8 thick slabs.
- 2Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- 3Coat tofu in marinade.
- 4Marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours, and up to overnight.
- 5Tofu tends to stick to grills, so prepare your barbecue with a non-stick cooking spray or by rubbing it with oil.
- 6Grill over a pre-heated grill for 6-7 minutes on each side, until browned, brushing occasionally with extra marinade.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro Lime Grilled Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g