- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 3⁄4 teaspoon gingerroot, minced fresh
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, packed
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the jalapeno pepper, garlic clove, and ginger into a food processor or blender; pulse until the jalapeno and garlic are finely chopped.
- Pour in the lime juice, honey, balsamic vinegar, and salt, add the cilantro leaves; pulse a few times to blend.
- Turn the food processor or blender on, and slowly drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated into the dressing.
- Season to taste with salt before serving.