Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy, fresh and delicious.
Make and share this Cilantro Lime Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Dice the jalapeno and garlic and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper. Use a whisk to incorporate the 3 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
- Finely slice the cucumbers. Use a mandolin if you have it, but a very sharp knife will do the trick. (See photos below.) Add the cucumbers to the dressing and stir together.
- Finely mince the cilantro and add it to the bowl. Stir to combine. You can either let it sit in the fridge to marinate for a couple hours, or serve immediately.
- If you have let it sit in the fridge, let it come to room temp on the counter before serving.