Recipe by Trking86
Make ahead meal, quick and easy. Just trying to get recipes all in the same place. Recipe from http://www.sixsistersstuff.com. Recipe adapted from Over the Big Moon.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on LOW for 8 hours (or HIGH for 4 hours).
- Serve with tortillas and toppings such as with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and cheese.