Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
With Corn and Black Beans. SLOW COOKER/FREEZER MEAL
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on LOW for 8 hours (or HIGH for 4 hours).
- Serve with tortillas and toppings such as with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and cheese.