Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is a simple 30 minute marinade I use to Grill Chicken Breasts. Using just a few seasoning and marinating for 30 minutes, you'll have a great tasting grilled chicken
Top Review by quikgourmet
This is a fantastic marinade -- easy to prepare, light, and very flavorful. It appealed to everyone in our family and inspired me to adapt a Cooking Light salsa recipe to serve on top of it (just posted as Avocado Lime Salsa to Serve with Grilled Chicken). Thanks, Chef-V, for sharing this wonderful recipe. We will definitely be making it often!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix seasoning with fresh lime juice and oil together in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a reseable plastic bag and pour marinade to coat chicken breast well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or more. (I usually put this together in the morning and let it merry all day).
- Spray cooking oil on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard.
- Grillchicken 10 minutes or until cooked through.