1/2 Photos of Cilantro-Lime Chicken
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a simple 30 minute marinade I use to Grill Chicken Breasts. Using just a few seasoning and marinating for 30 minutes, you'll have a great tasting grilled chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix seasoning with fresh lime juice and oil together in a bowl.
- 2Place chicken in a reseable plastic bag and pour marinade to coat chicken breast well.
- 3Refrigerate 30 minutes or more. (I usually put this together in the morning and let it merry all day).
- 4Spray cooking oil on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard.
- 5Grillchicken 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro-Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 257.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 39.5 g