Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple 30 minute marinade I use to Grill Chicken Breasts. Using just a few seasoning and marinating for 30 minutes, you'll have a great tasting grilled chicken
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix seasoning with fresh lime juice and oil together in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a reseable plastic bag and pour marinade to coat chicken breast well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or more. (I usually put this together in the morning and let it merry all day).
- Spray cooking oil on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard.
- Grillchicken 10 minutes or until cooked through.
This is a fantastic marinade -- easy to prepare, light, and very flavorful. It appealed to everyone in our family and inspired me to adapt a Cooking Light salsa recipe to serve on top of it (just posted as Avocado Lime Salsa to Serve with Grilled Chicken). Thanks, Chef-V, for sharing this wonderful recipe. We will definitely be making it often!
Great bird! This was easy, fast and budget friendly to boot! Made this outside on the grill and it came out juicy and flavorful. LOVED that this is a fast marinade. Made a great go to fast-fix meal. Would be great anytime! *Made for Bevy Tag*
Sooo delicious! We only marinated it for 30 minutes but it still had lots of zesty flavor. Next time, and there will be one, I'll let it marinade longer. Used fresh cilantro from the garden and a cut up whole chicken with bones but no skin. This was a PERFECT grilled chicken recipe. Thank you Chef V!!! (P.S. Noah made the marinade sauce all by himself!)