Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
This is really a nice idea for buttering corn on the cob. It was presented by Fred Wix, The Gabby Gourmet on KUTV, Salt Lake City UT
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, lightly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- In your food processor bowl, with metal chopping blade, combine all, except the butter.
- Process this mixture until the cilantro is finely chopped, scraping the bowl if necessary.
- Add the butter and process until well blended.
- Serve as you would plain butter over hot cooked corn on the cob or other steamed vegetables.