Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cilantro and avocado! My two favorite flavors combined in one recipe. Serve with chips or as part of just about any Mexican main dish.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1⁄4 cup minced white onion
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro leaf (or more, to taste)
- 1 jalapenos or 1 anaheim chilies or 1 hot new mexico chili, seeded and minced
- Peel, seed and mash the avocado in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Serve right away, or refrigerate for a few hours after sprinking with some extra lime juice, then pressing plastic wrap onto the surface (keeps mixture from turning brown).
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Spicy very flavorful! Finger licking GOOD! I did add a clove of minced Garlic!
I doubled this recipe for Burritos tonight. It's spicy flavor was a big hit. I also added a couple of cloves of garlic. It was not necessary, however; I can & do put garlic on just about everything. I have not used lime juice in guacamole before, but probably will most of the time from now on. Thanks for the recipe. Your great!
Very good. First time making guacamole. It was all gone within minutes, so had to make another portion right away. Didn't have enough cilantro though, so used some Italian parsley, with good results. Thank you for such a simple and flavorful recipe! I'll definitely be making it again.