- 6 (5 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1⁄2 cup rose wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine wine, cilantro, onion, garlic, olive oil, and pepper in a bowl, and pour over salmon steaks in a shallow glass pan.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat the broiler and position the oven rack as close as possible to the heat.
- Broil the steaks 3-6 minutes, oruntil browned, and turn during the same to the other side, until fish is almost opaque in the center.
- It will continue to cook when removed from the heat.
- Top with tomato and sweet onion drizzled with italian dressing, if desired.