Recipe by Martini Guy
Found in a local newspaper. Try with some rice pilaf (Recipe 124730 is a good one), a green salad ( Recipe 140841 is also good), and some garlic bread ( I would suggest recipe 105726). Serve with a cold bottle of your favorite white wine and add special guests. Enjoy!
- 4 (1/2 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, miced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 limes, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts between wax paper enough to flatten.
- Combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add chicken, coat well and marinate at least 1 hour.
- Grill or broil chicken breasts for about 6 minutes on each side (or until no pink is showing), basting once with left over marinate mixture.
- Preperation time does not include marinate time.