Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Good for meat/tofu marinade, salad dressing, and sauce for noodle/rice. Versatile, one-step recipe.
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup packed fresh cilantro, with stems
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1 ounce fresh ginger, cut into six 1/4 inch slices (about an inch of it?)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 small jalapenos or 1 small other chili (optional)
- Combine and blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender until the chili, garlic, ginger and cilantro are finely chopped.