Top Review by Miss Annie
I loved this recipe!! All of the flavors complimented each other, but did not overpower. Each layer of flavor was pleasing, but they were well balanced. I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed our meal. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. It will definately be made again and again.
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt & pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- fresh cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the chicken in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Mix together remaining ingredients Pour over chicken, turning pieces to coat.
- Cover the dish with lid or plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place uncovered dish in oven, bake at 350 for 30-45 until tender when pierced with a fork and juices run clear.
- Baste chicken with the pan juices a couple of times while baking.
- Serve the chicken garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
- Equally good cold.