Recipe by Bergy
This dressing is great on a fresh veggie salad, chicken salad, crisp green salad, taco salads or any tossed salad. Especially good on a salad that is accompanying a Mexican entree.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml cilantro, packed
- 236.59 ml parsley, packed
- 59.14 ml sherry wine vinegar (you can substitute either red wine or cider vinegar)
- 177.44 ml olive oil (I use lite)
- 2.46 ml hot pepper sauce
- 0.25 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Using your steel knife in the food processor mix garlic and salt; process until it is a paste.
- Add cilantro and parsley; process to a fine mince.
- Add vinegar; process for 10 seconds.
- Add oil in a slow steady stream with the processor on.
- Add hot pepper sauce (to match your taste) and a pinch of sugar.
- Chill the dressing for several hours in a glass jar; shake to combine before using.