1/3 Photos of Cilantro Dressing for Salads
This dressing is great on a fresh veggie salad, chicken salad, crisp green salad, taco salads or any tossed salad. Especially good on a salad that is accompanying a Mexican entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using your steel knife in the food processor mix garlic and salt; process until it is a paste.
- 2Add cilantro and parsley; process to a fine mince.
- 3Add vinegar; process for 10 seconds.
- 4Add oil in a slow steady stream with the processor on.
- 5Add hot pepper sauce (to match your taste) and a pinch of sugar.
- 6Chill the dressing for several hours in a glass jar; shake to combine before using.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro Dressing for Salads
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar