This dressing is great on a fresh veggie salad, chicken salad, crisp green salad, taco salads or any tossed salad. Especially good on a salad that is accompanying a Mexican entree.
- Using your steel knife in the food processor mix garlic and salt; process until it is a paste.
- Add cilantro and parsley; process to a fine mince.
- Add vinegar; process for 10 seconds.
- Add oil in a slow steady stream with the processor on.
- Add hot pepper sauce (to match your taste) and a pinch of sugar.
- Chill the dressing for several hours in a glass jar; shake to combine before using.
excellent! Love cilantro, served it with taco salad everyone enjoyed it, my son drizzled some over his subway sandwich the next day he liked it so much.
Really great salad dressing! I used all cilantro (didn't have any parsley) and only 1/2 cup oil. Great way to use up a lot of cilantro!
Yum! This is a great way to use up a big bunch of cilantro from the garden. We used it as a salad dressing & it was gone in a few days. I skipped the parsley & just used 2 cups of cilantro. We loved how it came out. I also tried the same recipe with fresh basil and was thrilled with the simple, delicious results.