Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love cilantro and was transported when a friend served Carribean Shrimp Kebabs with this dipping sauce. The shrimp was great but the sauce was exquisite. Enjoy.
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dark rum
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender/food processor and puree until smooth.
- Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
Love Cilantro too! When doing skewers like adding a variety of dipping sauces - loved this one! Other than using Hellmans regular Mayonnaise made as posted resulting in a wonderful dipping sauce for both shrimp and chicken kebobs. Recipe added to my family appetizer cookbook. Thank you Omn - we enjoyed.