Recipe by A foodlover
I go this out of the local newspaper. I LOVE, LOVE this dip, in fact a friend of mine and I make it and finish it all in one sitting. Great with corn chips. My main suggestion is to have some sort of breath freshener available afterwards.
- 1 bunch cilantro, long stems trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped white onions
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 small dried chili, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Cilantro, garlic, water, mayonnaise, vinegar and lemon juice in food processor.
- Process until finely minced but not pureed.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Process for several pulses, or until just combined but not emulsified.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.