1/1 Photo of Cilantro Crusted Mahi Mahi
I have never been a huge fan of fish, but this is a mild, simple and delicious tasting entree! I like to make it with tilapia as well. You could probably use any mild tasting white fish. I have also used dried cilantro when my store was out of fresh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- 4Dredge only one side of each fillet in the cilantro.
- 5Place fish, cilantro side down, into the hot olive oil, being careful not to crowd the pan.
- 6Cook until cilantro is crisp, checking often not to burn. (I check after 1 minute, then every 30 seconds after that.).
- 7Turn fish over, then place in preheated oven.
- 8Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 9If you do not have a large oven proof skillet, you can cook fish a couple of fillets at a time, then transfer to a baking dish to finish cooking. You can use less oil or nonstick spray if using a nonstick pan, just remember to add more before adding more fish. Add extra cooking time since the dish is not preheated.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro Crusted Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 441.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.5 g