Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This unusual blend of flavors really dresses up an otherwise-ordinary salad.
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- sea salt
- Place vinegars, garlic, lemon juice, cilantro, and cranberries in blender and blend on low.
- Slowly pour in oil while blending until well mixed. Add water, salt and pepper to taste.