Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshingly delicious! Dress the salad just before serving to maintain maximum crispness.
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix dressing ingredients and toss with veggies.
This is a very colorful salad. I did not care for the lime zest was the only thing. I mixed everything together the night before except for the tomatoes and cilantro. Taped a note to the bowl to remind me of what I needed to add the next day. This time I striped the leaves of the cilantro from its stalk; I usually use the whole plant. Also, I used just one whole seeded minced jalapeno.