Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe, but my family and others (except cilantro haters) really enjoy it.
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar, divided
- red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 lb cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Combine the onion and 1 1/2T vinegar. Season with salt and both peppers and let stand 10 minutes.
- Add olive oil and let stand 5 more minutes.
- Add cabbage and cilantro. Toss thoroughly. Season with remaining vinegar and additional salt and pepper.