Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tangy coleslaw for cilantro lovers. Goes great with Mexican cuisine.
- 1 lb cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 English cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Mix cabbage, onion and cilantro.
- Peel and seed cucumber. Dice and add to cabbage mixture.
- Whisk together oil, lime juice and garlic to make a dressing. Stir dressing into cabbage mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Yummy!Would be great in fish tacos too!