Recipe by Hopkins82
Add flare to basic cocktail sauce by adding in chopped fresh cilantro leaves! Follow cocktail recipe or add the leaves into your favorite premade cocktail sauce.
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce (recommend Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro, stems omitted
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ketchup and horseradish.
- Stir until well incorporated.
- Add Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt and pepper; taste, and season according to preferences.
- NOTE: to add a little extra kick, sprinkle a dash of cayenne pepper and mix well.
- FOR EASE: combine favorite premade cocktail sauce with chopped fresh cilantro.