Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request.
- 3 ounces cilantro, with stalks
- 2 tablespoons fresh coconut
- 1 ounce freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juice and zest only
- 10 fluid ounces thick plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon toasted cumin seed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the coriander leaves and stalks coarsely, grate the coconut and ginger.
- Put into a food processor with the rice vinegar and zest and juice of the lime.
- Process until you have a uniform green paste.
- Stir in the thick yogurt and toasted cumin seeds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate until needed.
- Serve with spicy Asian food like curry.