- 4 halibut fillets
- 1 cup cilantro chile marinade, and grill sauce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place fish fillets in a 13x9-inch baking dish; top with marinade.
- In small bowl, combine diced tomatoes and avocado, chopped green and salt to taste; cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
- Bake fish at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- To serve, top each fillet with tomato mixture and drizzle with remaining Marinade and Grill Sauce.