Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from "Woman's World", February 7, 2006. Excellent dip!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add cilantro, chiles, fajita seasoning, lime juice, and zest.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Serve with chips of your choice.