Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This one is a quick tasty meal for those busy work nights!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lime
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped (approx 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Place chicken breast halves in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Squeeze lime juice over chicken and sit 5-10 minute Stir together all ingredients except the cheese.
- Pour over chicken. Sprinkle cheese over chicken and sauce. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile: Prepare rice for 4 servings.
- Dish up chicken on plate, pour a little sauce over chicken. Dish up rice, and pour a little sauce over rice.
if you add a little lime juice over each chicken peice before cooking and then again before serving, it adds a little extra zing and makes it taste much better...